Play music from every Mac in your network and use any connected Mac as a speaker.
Download and test GarageTunes for free!Try before you buy: The demo version of GarageTunes only allows 10 minutes of usage. You've to restart GarageTunes then or purchase a license.
If you like GarageTunes, you can buy a license directly from within the application. Simply select “Buy License” from the “GarageTunes” menu.
Latest Version:GarageTunes 2.0 Beta 2Release Date:2015-02-24 Version HistoryLocalizations:EnglishRequirements:Mac OS X 10.10
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Locate the downloaded "dmg" file in your Downloads folder and open it.
- Put the GarageTunes application into your Applications folder (if prompted, replace the previous GarageTunes version with it).
- That's all! You can now start your GarageTunes application.
GarageTunes 2.0 Beta 2 (2015-02-24)
- completly rewritten to reduce RAM memory usage for users which larger libraries
GarageTunes 1.2 Beta 2 (2012-10-01)
- signed with Gatekeeper certificate
GarageTunes 1.2 Beta 1 (2012-02-15)
- global shuffle mode over all songs from all connected Macs
- adds button for making currently playing song visible
- shows speaker icon in list mode next to playing song
- stability improvements
GarageTunes 1.1 (2011-11-24)
- reduced memory usage
- can stream songs to AppleTV (second generation) and other Macs
- supports Growl notification system
- added playback control commands to Dock menu
- play sound files dragged onto GarageTunes icon
- easier configuration of sharing restrictions