Make your business on eBay
Buy License: 39.99
Version 7.0.1What's New
New in Version 7.0.1(2016-07-20):
- completely modernized interface with instant error reporting
- can import listing drafts from the GarageSale Scout app on iPhone
- a new custom database engine, which deals better with large amounts of data and allows us to adapt to eBay changes more quickly
- GarageSale 7 does away with the template/auction differentiation - it only offers listings, which can either be running or not
- a new Orders sections which shows information about purchased items and buyers
- Reports can generate diagrams in addition to text tables
- automatic update of eBay category information as needed
- listing design are now optimized for mobile devices
- local live validation of most eBay errors in new "Preflight" panel
- listing images can be edit using image editing apps installed on your Mac and with image editing extensions
- listing images can be copied and pasted between images
- support for barcodes on the variation level
- you can copy specific settings from one listing and paste them into other listings
- added a preference setting 'Load Flash' to prevent Flash plugin crashes
- inventory items can be exported and imported
- you can now set the quantity of 'Good 'til cancelled' listings to zero to mark the item "out of stock" (you need to enable the 'Out of Stock' feature in your selling preferences on eBay's website)
- when selling cars on eBay Motors or eBay UK, there is no a dedicated field for the vehicle ID (VIM or VRM)
- the 'Import from My eBay' command now downloads large images from existing eBay listings
- can automatically generate SKU for your variations
- added a "Reveal Original" command to the outline view context menu when a smart group item is selected. Using that command, you can easily jump to the original item of an item shown in the smart group, for instance to delete it or move it to a different folder
- return policy, payment options, and tax settings can be specified in GarageSale's XML import format
- added support for specifying shipping insurance cost on eBay Italy and France
- added 4 new designs
- when in Listing Editor mode, there's now basic syntax highlighting and auto-completion for tags when in HTML or Markdown mode
- much more
for 10.10 and up
Say “Hello” to the all new GarageSale 7!For the past two years we've been pouring our hearts and souls into an entirely new version of GarageSale for OS X. It's called GarageSale 7, and it will make managing your eBay business from your Mac easier and more pleasant than ever.
GarageSale 7 is re-engineered from the ground up using newest OS X technologies and comes with support for the latest eBay options. We re-designed the whole interface to provide you with a new, improved user experience and better performance.
Upgrade to GarageSale 7 to benefit from many new features and improvements, including a new custom database engine, which deals better with large amounts of data and allows us to adapt to eBay changes more quickly.
Download and Upgrade Now
Try without risk: GarageSale 7 won't alter your existing GarageSale 6 database. You can test-drive it before purchasing a license.
- GarageSale 7 supports OS X 10.10 and 10.11
- Completely re-designed interface with separate modes for Listings, Inventory, Orders and Reports
- It does away with the template/auction differentation - it only offers "Listings", which can either be running or not
- Highly improved Preview mode with advanced inline editing capabilities and instant error reporting
- Better error handling: Local live validation of most eBay errors in new "Preflight" panel
- New Reports mode; can generate diagrams in addition to tables
- New Account overview window for all your accounts
- Redesigned Scheduler with countdown display
- New "Launch Control" panel for starting listings
- Import listing drafts from the free GarageSale Scout app for iOS
- Barcode support (UPC, EAN, ISBN) even on the variation level
- Overworked inventory mode including import/export function
- New image editing options: Add forms and text
- Listing designs are now optimized for mobile devices
- 4 new internal designs, 4 new Pro Designs in the Design Store
- You can copy/paste specific settings from one to another listing
- Support for eBay's "Out of Stock" option
- Automatic update of eBay category information
The most advanced eBay tool for OS XGarageSale is a slick, full-featured client application for the eBay online marketplace. It's fast, easy to use and comes with everything you need to create, list and track your listings and manage your orders and inventory.
Use GarageSale's intuitive and reliable interface to create eBay listings conveniently. Launch your prepared listings whenever you want - manually or automatically by using the built-in scheduler.
For private and business sellersIf eBay is your business, you'll love GarageSale's advanced eBay options like Stores, Variations, Fixed-price Items and Pro Designs. Even as a private seller GarageSale is your tool of choice since it allows you to create professional looking eBay listings in no time and helps you to stay on top of your orders.
Did we already mention that you can use multiple eBay accounts at the same time?
Keep your business under controlNever miss a new order! GarageSale's new Orders sections keeps tracks of incoming orders and is synced with eBay. It shows information about the order status, purchased items and provides you with all buyer details that you need to process the order and to ship your items.
If needed you can communicate with your buyers by sending them an eBay message. Once the item is shipped, upload the tracking ID to eBay and leave feedback right from within GarageSale.
Stand out from the crowdOur free listing designs offer an easy way to make your listings vastly more attractive. GarageSale comes with 150 customizable listing designs for you to choose from. With a fingertip you can fine-tune them or change how images and description are laid out.
In addition, GarageSale offers so-called Pro Designs which let you create highly professional listings. Easily add your store name, store categories, logo and individual text boxes for shipping details, payments, returns, etc. If you run an eBay store you'll love them. 5 Pro Designs are already included in GarageSale, more are available in the built-in Design Store for a reasonable price.
You don't want to use a listing design at all or prefer to use your own HTML code? No problem, GarageSale supports both.
More amazing features
- Financial reports
- Revise running listings
- Relist unsold items
- Auto-restart listings
- Free scheduler built-in
- Inventory tracking
- Free image hosting available
- Batch editing
- YouTube and Vimeo support
- Support for fixed-price-items and auction format
- Listing images can be copied and pasted between listings
- Images can be edited using image editing apps installed on your Mac and with image editing extensions
- When selling cars on eBay Motors or eBay UK, there is now a dedicated field for the vehicle ID (VIN or VRM)
- Return policy, payment options, and tax settings can be specified in GarageSale's XML import format
- Syntax highlighting for HTML code in Editor mode
- See all main features
Upgrades and pricing:GarageSale 7 is a paid upgrade from any previous version of GarageSale. The upgrade costs $ 19.99. Upgrade licenses are only available from within GarageSale 7 (choose “Buy License...” from the “GarageSale” menu).
If you purchased your GarageSale 6 license directly from iwascoding after August 1st 2015, you are eligible for a free upgrade to GarageSale 7. GarageSale 7 will offer you a free license once you start the purchase flow within the application. Unfortunately this free upgrade is not available for customers who bought GarageSale from the Mac App Store.
The full price for a GarageSale 7 single user license is $ 39.99.
Migrating from GarageSale 6GarageSale 7 can import your GS 6 library and your accounts upon first launch (this process may take a while) so you won't lose any work. It uses its own database, so you can run it along side GS 6 without side-effects.
System Requirements:10.10 and up
Pricing:US$ 39.99 (Single User License)
US$ 65.99 (Family License)
eBay Account Requirements:Due to eBay policies your account must be older than 90 days and have at least 10 feedback points as a seller.
eBay (20 countries)
- eBay USA
- eBay Motors (USA)
- eBay Germany
- eBay UK
- eBay Australia
- eBay Italy
- eBay France
- eBay Austria
- eBay Canada
- eBay Switzerland
- eBay Ireland
- eBay Spain
- eBay Netherlands
- eBay Belgium (FR)
- eBay Belgium (NL)
- eBay Singapore
- eBay Philippines
- eBay India
- eBay Hong Kong
- eBay Poland
This is the number of all currently running eBay listings, created with GarageSale. This makes it the most popular eBay tool for Mac OS X!See listings created with GarageSale