Make your business on eBay
Buy License: 39.99
Version 7.0.4What's New
New in Version 7.0.4(2016-09-27):
- the auto-relist feature will re-list with the remaining quantity of the ended listing
- local verification of a hundreds of listings should no longer cause hangs
- original listings can be moved to a specific folder during auto-relist
- displays an error when the system prevents access to your Address Book
- search results can be restricted to the selected group
- drags from iPhoto are now working in editor mode in the listings section
- you can export multiple listings as separate files by holding down the alt/option key while selecting the "Export Listings" menu item
- listings are removed from search results when move to trash by choosing "Delete Listings"
- fixed an issue where selected listing properties where copied to a newly created listing, when preview mode was active
- items in search result can be duplicated
- the 'Launch Control' window remembers what listing properties you selected for revise or re-list
- fixed an issue where Re-List without changes was not working correctly
- more image editing applications should be shown image context menu
- using an inventory item's SKU in the variation panel will copy the barcode of that inventory item to the variation
- added "sort results alphabetically" item to search options menu
- searches should be a little faster
- you can enable several events by holding down the option/alt key in the panel for missing scheduler events
- preview reloads when you change the gallery image
- the warning about missing quantity for auto-restart listings is only shown once for each ended listing
- fixed a bug when importing orders which contained multiple items bought through auction-style listings
- when duplicating an item, the auto-restart flag stays enabled
- you can now create an arbitrary number of duplicated listings by holding down the control key when invoking the 'Duplicate' command
- added button for adding buyers to your address book to orders section
- start date and listing fee of linked listings are now shown in the listing table for inventory items
- added an 'Tidy HTML' command to the context menu of the Editor text mode in the listing section
- fixed a possible crash on macOS Sierra when overview mode was invoked
- the 'Import from My eBay' panel can now filter for active, sold, unsold, and already imported listings
- fixed a graphical glitch in the 'Launch Control' window that prevented the 'Verifying' icon from appearing
- invoking the 'Update all listings' command preserves the selection in the outline view
- fixed a bug that prevented ended listing from being moved into groups contained in Trash
- when revising a running listing on eBay, 'Condition Details' can be selected as a separate property for revision
- groups that were opened during a drag and drop operation close after the operation finished
- fixed a problem with the 'cost of delivery' fields currency (eBay Italy only)
- preview generation no longer stalls when category data download fails because of an invalid eBay token
- the 'Add URL Image' command is now available from Preview mode in the Listings section
- fixed a bug where some listing settings were not carried over to eBay, when the settings were changed after the 'Launch Control' window for the listing had been opened
- now longer reports an 'missing image' error when you are listing with an image from eBay's product catalog
- cancelled orders are not shown anymore
for 10.10 and up
Say “Hello” to the all new GarageSale 7!For the past two years we've been pouring our hearts and souls into an entirely new version of GarageSale for OS X. It's called GarageSale 7, and it will make managing your eBay business from your Mac easier and more pleasant than ever.
GarageSale 7 is re-engineered from the ground up using newest OS X technologies and comes with support for the latest eBay options. We re-designed the whole interface to provide you with a new, improved user experience and better performance.
Upgrade to GarageSale 7 to benefit from many new features and improvements, including a new custom database engine, which deals better with large amounts of data and allows us to adapt to eBay changes more quickly.
Download and Upgrade Now
Try without risk: GarageSale 7 won't alter your existing GarageSale 6 database. You can test-drive it before purchasing a license.
- GarageSale 7 supports OS X 10.10, 10.11 & macOS Sierra
- Completely re-designed interface with separate modes for Listings, Inventory, Orders and Reports
- It does away with the template/auction differentation - it only offers "Listings", which can either be running or not
- Highly improved Preview mode with advanced inline editing capabilities and instant error reporting
- Better error handling: Local live validation of most eBay errors in new "Preflight" panel
- New Reports mode; can generate diagrams in addition to tables
- New Account overview window for all your accounts
- Redesigned Scheduler with countdown display
- New "Launch Control" panel for starting listings
- Import listing drafts from the free GarageSale Scout app for iOS
- Barcode support (UPC, EAN, ISBN) even on the variation level
- Overworked inventory mode including import/export function
- New image editing options: Add forms and text
- Listing designs are now optimized for mobile devices
- 4 new internal designs, 4 new Pro Designs in the Design Store
- You can copy/paste specific settings from one to another listing
- Support for eBay's "Out of Stock" option
- Automatic update of eBay category information
The most advanced eBay tool for MacGarageSale is a slick, full-featured client application for the eBay online marketplace. It's fast, easy to use and comes with everything you need to create, list and track your listings and manage your orders and inventory.
Use GarageSale's intuitive and reliable interface to create eBay listings conveniently. Launch your prepared listings whenever you want - manually or automatically by using the built-in scheduler.
For private and business sellersIf eBay is your business, you'll love GarageSale's advanced eBay options like Stores, Variations, Fixed-price Items and Pro Designs. Even as a private seller GarageSale is your tool of choice since it allows you to create professional looking eBay listings in no time and helps you to stay on top of your orders.
Did we already mention that you can use multiple eBay accounts at the same time?
Keep your business under controlNever miss a new order! GarageSale's new Orders sections keeps tracks of incoming orders and is synced with eBay. It shows information about the order status, purchased items and provides you with all buyer details that you need to process the order and to ship your items.
If needed you can communicate with your buyers by sending them an eBay message. Once the item is shipped, upload the tracking ID to eBay and leave feedback right from within GarageSale.
Stand out from the crowdOur free listing designs offer an easy way to make your listings vastly more attractive. GarageSale comes with 150 customizable listing designs for you to choose from. With a fingertip you can fine-tune them or change how images and description are laid out.
In addition, GarageSale offers so-called Pro Designs which let you create highly professional listings. Easily add your store name, store categories, logo and individual text boxes for shipping details, payments, returns, etc. If you run an eBay store you'll love them. 5 Pro Designs are already included in GarageSale, more are available in the built-in Design Store for a reasonable price.
You don't want to use a listing design at all or prefer to use your own HTML code? No problem, GarageSale supports both.
More amazing features
- Financial reports
- Revise running listings
- Relist unsold items
- Auto-restart listings
- Free scheduler built-in
- Inventory tracking
- Free image hosting available
- Batch editing
- YouTube and Vimeo support
- Support for fixed-price-items and auction format
- Listing images can be copied and pasted between listings
- Images can be edited using image editing apps installed on your Mac and with image editing extensions
- When selling cars on eBay Motors or eBay UK, there is now a dedicated field for the vehicle ID (VIN or VRM)
- Return policy, payment options, and tax settings can be specified in GarageSale's XML import format
- Syntax highlighting for HTML code in Editor mode
- See all main features
Upgrades and pricing:GarageSale 7 is a paid upgrade from any previous version of GarageSale. The upgrade costs $ 19.99. Upgrade licenses are only available from within GarageSale 7 (choose “Buy License...” from the “GarageSale” menu).
If you purchased your GarageSale 6 license directly from iwascoding after August 1st 2015, you are eligible for a free upgrade to GarageSale 7. GarageSale 7 will offer you a free license once you start the purchase flow within the application. Unfortunately this free upgrade is not available for customers who bought GarageSale from the Mac App Store.
The full price for a GarageSale 7 single user license is $ 39.99.
Migrating from GarageSale 6GarageSale 7 can import your GS 6 library and your accounts upon first launch (this process may take a while) so you won't lose any work. It uses its own database, so you can run it along side GS 6 without side-effects.
System Requirements:10.10 and up
Pricing:US$ 39.99 (Single User License)
US$ 65.99 (Family License)
eBay Account Requirements:Due to eBay policies your account must be older than 90 days and have at least 10 feedback points as a seller.
eBay (20 countries)
- eBay USA
- eBay Motors (USA)
- eBay Germany
- eBay UK
- eBay Australia
- eBay Italy
- eBay France
- eBay Austria
- eBay Canada
- eBay Switzerland
- eBay Ireland
- eBay Spain
- eBay Netherlands
- eBay Belgium (FR)
- eBay Belgium (NL)
- eBay Singapore
- eBay Philippines
- eBay India
- eBay Hong Kong
- eBay Poland
This is the number of all currently running eBay listings, created with GarageSale. This makes it the most popular eBay tool for Mac!See listings created with GarageSale