Make your business on eBay
Buy License: 39.99
Version 7.0.1What's New
New in Version 7.0.1(2016-07-20):
- completely modernized interface with instant error reporting
- can import listing drafts from the GarageSale Scout app on iPhone
- a new custom database engine, which deals better with large amounts of data and allows us to adapt to eBay changes more quickly
- GarageSale 7 does away with the template/auction differentiation - it only offers listings, which can either be running or not
- a new Orders sections which shows information about purchased items and buyers
- Reports can generate diagrams in addition to text tables
- automatic update of eBay category information as needed
- listing design are now optimized for mobile devices
- local live validation of most eBay errors in new "Preflight" panel
- listing images can be edit using image editing apps installed on your Mac and with image editing extensions
- listing images can be copied and pasted between images
- support for barcodes on the variation level
- you can copy specific settings from one listing and paste them into other listings
- added a preference setting 'Load Flash' to prevent Flash plugin crashes
- inventory items can be exported and imported
- you can now set the quantity of 'Good 'til cancelled' listings to zero to mark the item "out of stock" (you need to enable the 'Out of Stock' feature in your selling preferences on eBay's website)
- when selling cars on eBay Motors or eBay UK, there is no a dedicated field for the vehicle ID (VIM or VRM)
- the 'Import from My eBay' command now downloads large images from existing eBay listings
- can automatically generate SKU for your variations
- added a "Reveal Original" command to the outline view context menu when a smart group item is selected. Using that command, you can easily jump to the original item of an item shown in the smart group, for instance to delete it or move it to a different folder
- return policy, payment options, and tax settings can be specified in GarageSale's XML import format
- added support for specifying shipping insurance cost on eBay Italy and France
- added 4 new designs
- when in Listing Editor mode, there's now basic syntax highlighting and auto-completion for tags when in HTML or Markdown mode
- much more
for 10.10 and up
- Listing Creator
- 150 Designs
- Revise, Relist, Auto-Restart
- Image Editing
- Free Picture Hosting
- FTP and WebDAV Image Serving
- Instant Error Reporting
- Account Overview
- Scheduled Starts
- eBay Stores
- Batch Editing
- iPhone Barcode Scanner
- Multi-Account Support
- Smart Groups
- Certified by eBay
- Message Templates
- YouTube and Vimeo Support
- Text Snippets
- Advanced Import Function
- Product Cataloque
- Photo Browser
When a listing has finished you'll be informed about the buyer's name, the address and all important transaction details. The order state is synced with eBay.
If needed you can communicate with your buyers by sending an eBay message. Once the item is shipped, upload the tracking ID to eBay and leave feedback right from within GarageSale.
In addition, GarageSale offers so-called Pro Designs which let you create highly professional listings. Easily add your store name, store categories, logo and individual text boxes for shipping details, payments, returns, etc. If you run an eBay store you'll love them. 5 Pro Designs are already included in GarageSale, more are available in the built-in Design Store.
The integrated design store that lets you buy additional designs from within the application.
It offers a (still growing) variety of high-quality listing designs starting at USD/EUR 1.99. They work perfectly with your GarageSale application and come with several great layout choices. All designs can be previewed and purchased directly from within GarageSale and are automatically downloaded and installed.
Finished listings that haven't received any bids or didn't sell can be relisted without paying listing fees twice (depending on eBay's relisting policy). GarageSale is also giving you control about what listing attributes to update. This way you can keep your recent sales score for fixed price items and retain your Best Match rank in eBay's search result.
The automatic restart feature starts new listings once your item has sold out on eBay. Using "re-list" will preserve the existing search rank of your ended listing and carry it over to the re-listed listing. This feature is linked with GarageSale's inventory management: If you have less inventory in stock than what you are offering for sale in your listing, GarageSale will not start the listing.
To revise, relist or to stop a listing open the "More" button in GarageSale's toolbar or the "Listing" menu in GarageSale's menu bar.
Of course you can also use eBay's Picture Service (EPS) or your own web server for image hosting.
1. The images are stored for 60 days on our servers. So, if you make use of GarageSale's free picture service and want to relist your listing, make sure to use GarageSale built-in relist function. If you relist through the eBay web form, there's no way for GarageSale to notice and prolong the picture life time.
2. Only listings with a duration up to 30 days are supported by GarageSale's free picture service. If you want to use it with "Good Till Canceled" (GTC) items you can purchase the "GTC Image Option": This paid option allows you to use GarageSale's easy-to-use and reliable image service starting at $3.99. You can sign up for that service directly from within GarageSale's preferences panel (eBay > eBay Images). Please visit the manual for more details.
In addition GarageSale offers local live validation of most eBay errors in new "Preflight" panel for one or multiple selected listings.
You can link your listing or a variation from a variation-enabled listing with your product through the SKU field. Every time an item sells, GarageSale will decrease the remaining quantity for the linked product.
Inventory items can be exported and imported.
Did you already know?: You can easily create a new listing from an inventory item through the "More" button in the Inventory section. Item quantity, item cost, price, title and description are copied into the listing.
It lets you create custom reports showing the data you are interested in, including PayPal and eBay fees, for any given date range. Reports can generate diagrams or text tables and you can export your data to a CSV file.
If you want to create listings which contain a list with your store categories, pick one of GarageSale's so-called Pro Designs, e.g. "Pro: Top Seller". This way you can promote your store and make your viewers to have a look at your other store items.
System Requirements:10.10 and up
Pricing:US$ 39.99 (Single User License)
US$ 65.99 (Family License)
eBay Account Requirements:Due to eBay policies your account must be older than 90 days and have at least 10 feedback points as a seller.
eBay (20 countries)
- eBay USA
- eBay Motors (USA)
- eBay Germany
- eBay UK
- eBay Australia
- eBay Italy
- eBay France
- eBay Austria
- eBay Canada
- eBay Switzerland
- eBay Ireland
- eBay Spain
- eBay Netherlands
- eBay Belgium (FR)
- eBay Belgium (NL)
- eBay Singapore
- eBay Philippines
- eBay India
- eBay Hong Kong
- eBay Poland
This is the number of all currently running eBay listings, created with GarageSale. This makes it the most popular eBay tool for Mac OS X!See listings created with GarageSale