Make your business on eBay
Buy License: 39.99
Version 7.0.6What's New
New in Version 7.0.6(2017-02-08):
- the built-in image editor can be zoomed and scrolled
- on startup, GarageSale selects the items that were last selected
- double-clicking an image in preview mode will now open the built-in editor
- added smart group rules for 'auto restart' and 'did use auto-restart'
- clicking the 'Paid' checkbox for orders or transactions is now reflected on eBay
- shows warning when 'Paid' or 'Shipped' checkbox changes cannot be uploaded to eBay because there's no internet connection
- Best offer: auto accept and auto decline field can contain the same value without raising an error
- image context menu in inventory section works again
- when uploading listings, url-based images sourced from linked inventory items are handled correctly
- source list select and shows newly created items again
- in the attributes panel, GarageSale will download 6000 suggestions per attribute instead of 50
- 'Live'-inspector in listing section summarizes current bid, bid count and views when multiple listings are selected
- will no longer download orders from eBay, when the previous update operation hasn't finished yet
- adds an 'Activity' window, so you can see what operations GarageSale is currently executing
- fixed crash when listings with different payment instructions are selected for bulk editing
- fixed missing scroll bars for the description field in the inventory section
- added missing icons to the various popup menus
- fixed issues with previewing and exporting listings with corrupt image entries in the database
- external image editor menu in inventory mode works again
- the "Relist without changes"-option in the Auto-restart settings has been replaced by an "Relist with image and description changes"-option. Relist with changes could have led to missing images, when the images of the original listing had been already expired.
- variation specifics in row and column headers are preserved when adding multiple rows or columns in the variations panel
- using image editing extensions like Apple's "Markup" works again
- re-ordering images in Preview mode now works in all layouts
- waits for all active operations to finish before quitting
- various crash fixes
for 10.10 and up
Listing CounterThis is the number of all currently running eBay listings, created with GarageSale. This makes it the most popular eBay tool for Mac!
- Listing Creator
- 150 Designs
- Revise, Relist, Auto-Restart
- Image Editing
- Free Picture Hosting
- FTP and WebDAV Image Serving
- Instant Error Reporting
- Account Overview
- Scheduled Starts
- eBay Stores
- Batch Editing
- iPhone Barcode Scanner
- Multi-Account Support
- Smart Groups
- Certified by eBay
- Message Templates
- YouTube and Vimeo Support
- Text Snippets
- Advanced Import Function
- Product Cataloque
- Photo Browser
When a listing has finished you'll be informed about the buyer's name, the address and all important transaction details. The order state is synced with eBay.
If needed you can communicate with your buyers by sending an eBay message. Once the item is shipped, upload the tracking ID to eBay and leave feedback right from within GarageSale.
In addition, GarageSale offers so-called Pro Designs which let you create highly professional listings. Easily add your store name, store categories, logo and individual text boxes for shipping details, payments, returns, etc. If you run an eBay store you'll love them. 5 Pro Designs are already included in GarageSale, more are available in the built-in Design Store.
The integrated design store that lets you buy additional designs from within the application.
It offers a (still growing) variety of high-quality listing designs starting at USD/EUR 1.99. They work perfectly with your GarageSale application and come with several great layout choices. All designs can be previewed and purchased directly from within GarageSale and are automatically downloaded and installed.
Finished listings that haven't received any bids or didn't sell can be relisted without paying listing fees twice (depending on eBay's relisting policy). GarageSale is also giving you control about what listing attributes to update. This way you can keep your recent sales score for fixed price items and retain your Best Match rank in eBay's search result.
The automatic restart feature starts new listings once your item has sold out on eBay. Using "re-list" will preserve the existing search rank of your ended listing and carry it over to the re-listed listing. This feature is linked with GarageSale's inventory management: If you have less inventory in stock than what you are offering for sale in your listing, GarageSale will not start the listing.
To revise, relist or to stop a listing open the "More" button in GarageSale's toolbar or the "Listing" menu in GarageSale's menu bar.
Of course you can also use eBay's Picture Service (EPS) or your own web server for image hosting.
1. The images are stored for 60 days on our servers. So, if you make use of GarageSale's free picture service and want to relist your listing, make sure to use GarageSale built-in relist function. If you relist through the eBay web form, there's no way for GarageSale to notice and prolong the picture life time.
2. Only listings with a duration up to 30 days are supported by GarageSale's free picture service. If you want to use it with "Good Till Canceled" (GTC) items you can purchase the "GTC Image Option": This paid option allows you to use GarageSale's easy-to-use and reliable image service starting at $3.99. You can sign up for that service directly from within GarageSale's preferences panel (eBay > eBay Images). Please visit the manual for more details.
In addition GarageSale offers local live validation of most eBay errors in new "Preflight" panel for one or multiple selected listings.
You can link your listing or a variation from a variation-enabled listing with your product through the SKU field. Every time an item sells, GarageSale will decrease the remaining quantity for the linked product.
Inventory items can be exported and imported.
Did you already know?: You can easily create a new listing from an inventory item through the "More" button in the Inventory section. Item quantity, item cost, price, title and description are copied into the listing.
It lets you create custom reports showing the data you are interested in, including PayPal and eBay fees, for any given date range. Reports can generate diagrams or text tables and you can export your data to a CSV file.
If you want to create listings which contain a list with your store categories, pick one of GarageSale's so-called Pro Designs, e.g. "Pro: Top Seller". This way you can promote your store and make your viewers to have a look at your other store items.
System Requirements:10.10 and up
Pricing:US$ 39.99 (Single User License)
US$ 65.99 (Family License)
eBay Account Requirements:Due to eBay policies your account must be older than 90 days and have at least 10 feedback points as a seller.
eBay (20 countries)
- eBay USA
- eBay Motors (USA)
- eBay Germany
- eBay UK
- eBay Australia
- eBay Italy
- eBay France
- eBay Austria
- eBay Canada
- eBay Switzerland
- eBay Ireland
- eBay Spain
- eBay Netherlands
- eBay Belgium (FR)
- eBay Belgium (NL)
- eBay Singapore
- eBay Philippines
- eBay India
- eBay Hong Kong
- eBay Poland
This is the number of all currently running eBay listings, created with GarageSale. This makes it the most popular eBay tool for Mac!See listings created with GarageSale