Make your business on eBay
Buy License: 39.99
Version 7.0.4What's New
New in Version 7.0.4(2016-09-27):
- the auto-relist feature will re-list with the remaining quantity of the ended listing
- local verification of a hundreds of listings should no longer cause hangs
- original listings can be moved to a specific folder during auto-relist
- displays an error when the system prevents access to your Address Book
- search results can be restricted to the selected group
- drags from iPhoto are now working in editor mode in the listings section
- you can export multiple listings as separate files by holding down the alt/option key while selecting the "Export Listings" menu item
- listings are removed from search results when move to trash by choosing "Delete Listings"
- fixed an issue where selected listing properties where copied to a newly created listing, when preview mode was active
- items in search result can be duplicated
- the 'Launch Control' window remembers what listing properties you selected for revise or re-list
- fixed an issue where Re-List without changes was not working correctly
- more image editing applications should be shown image context menu
- using an inventory item's SKU in the variation panel will copy the barcode of that inventory item to the variation
- added "sort results alphabetically" item to search options menu
- searches should be a little faster
- you can enable several events by holding down the option/alt key in the panel for missing scheduler events
- preview reloads when you change the gallery image
- the warning about missing quantity for auto-restart listings is only shown once for each ended listing
- fixed a bug when importing orders which contained multiple items bought through auction-style listings
- when duplicating an item, the auto-restart flag stays enabled
- you can now create an arbitrary number of duplicated listings by holding down the control key when invoking the 'Duplicate' command
- added button for adding buyers to your address book to orders section
- start date and listing fee of linked listings are now shown in the listing table for inventory items
- added an 'Tidy HTML' command to the context menu of the Editor text mode in the listing section
- fixed a possible crash on macOS Sierra when overview mode was invoked
- the 'Import from My eBay' panel can now filter for active, sold, unsold, and already imported listings
- fixed a graphical glitch in the 'Launch Control' window that prevented the 'Verifying' icon from appearing
- invoking the 'Update all listings' command preserves the selection in the outline view
- fixed a bug that prevented ended listing from being moved into groups contained in Trash
- when revising a running listing on eBay, 'Condition Details' can be selected as a separate property for revision
- groups that were opened during a drag and drop operation close after the operation finished
- fixed a problem with the 'cost of delivery' fields currency (eBay Italy only)
- preview generation no longer stalls when category data download fails because of an invalid eBay token
- the 'Add URL Image' command is now available from Preview mode in the Listings section
- fixed a bug where some listing settings were not carried over to eBay, when the settings were changed after the 'Launch Control' window for the listing had been opened
- now longer reports an 'missing image' error when you are listing with an image from eBay's product catalog
- cancelled orders are not shown anymore
for 10.10 and up
- Listing Creator
- 150 Designs
- Revise, Relist, Auto-Restart
- Image Editing
- Free Picture Hosting
- FTP and WebDAV Image Serving
- Instant Error Reporting
- Account Overview
- Scheduled Starts
- eBay Stores
- Batch Editing
- iPhone Barcode Scanner
- Multi-Account Support
- Smart Groups
- Certified by eBay
- Message Templates
- YouTube and Vimeo Support
- Text Snippets
- Advanced Import Function
- Product Cataloque
- Photo Browser
When a listing has finished you'll be informed about the buyer's name, the address and all important transaction details. The order state is synced with eBay.
If needed you can communicate with your buyers by sending an eBay message. Once the item is shipped, upload the tracking ID to eBay and leave feedback right from within GarageSale.
In addition, GarageSale offers so-called Pro Designs which let you create highly professional listings. Easily add your store name, store categories, logo and individual text boxes for shipping details, payments, returns, etc. If you run an eBay store you'll love them. 5 Pro Designs are already included in GarageSale, more are available in the built-in Design Store.
The integrated design store that lets you buy additional designs from within the application.
It offers a (still growing) variety of high-quality listing designs starting at USD/EUR 1.99. They work perfectly with your GarageSale application and come with several great layout choices. All designs can be previewed and purchased directly from within GarageSale and are automatically downloaded and installed.
Finished listings that haven't received any bids or didn't sell can be relisted without paying listing fees twice (depending on eBay's relisting policy). GarageSale is also giving you control about what listing attributes to update. This way you can keep your recent sales score for fixed price items and retain your Best Match rank in eBay's search result.
The automatic restart feature starts new listings once your item has sold out on eBay. Using "re-list" will preserve the existing search rank of your ended listing and carry it over to the re-listed listing. This feature is linked with GarageSale's inventory management: If you have less inventory in stock than what you are offering for sale in your listing, GarageSale will not start the listing.
To revise, relist or to stop a listing open the "More" button in GarageSale's toolbar or the "Listing" menu in GarageSale's menu bar.
Of course you can also use eBay's Picture Service (EPS) or your own web server for image hosting.
1. The images are stored for 60 days on our servers. So, if you make use of GarageSale's free picture service and want to relist your listing, make sure to use GarageSale built-in relist function. If you relist through the eBay web form, there's no way for GarageSale to notice and prolong the picture life time.
2. Only listings with a duration up to 30 days are supported by GarageSale's free picture service. If you want to use it with "Good Till Canceled" (GTC) items you can purchase the "GTC Image Option": This paid option allows you to use GarageSale's easy-to-use and reliable image service starting at $3.99. You can sign up for that service directly from within GarageSale's preferences panel (eBay > eBay Images). Please visit the manual for more details.
In addition GarageSale offers local live validation of most eBay errors in new "Preflight" panel for one or multiple selected listings.
You can link your listing or a variation from a variation-enabled listing with your product through the SKU field. Every time an item sells, GarageSale will decrease the remaining quantity for the linked product.
Inventory items can be exported and imported.
Did you already know?: You can easily create a new listing from an inventory item through the "More" button in the Inventory section. Item quantity, item cost, price, title and description are copied into the listing.
It lets you create custom reports showing the data you are interested in, including PayPal and eBay fees, for any given date range. Reports can generate diagrams or text tables and you can export your data to a CSV file.
If you want to create listings which contain a list with your store categories, pick one of GarageSale's so-called Pro Designs, e.g. "Pro: Top Seller". This way you can promote your store and make your viewers to have a look at your other store items.
System Requirements:10.10 and up
Pricing:US$ 39.99 (Single User License)
US$ 65.99 (Family License)
eBay Account Requirements:Due to eBay policies your account must be older than 90 days and have at least 10 feedback points as a seller.
eBay (20 countries)
- eBay USA
- eBay Motors (USA)
- eBay Germany
- eBay UK
- eBay Australia
- eBay Italy
- eBay France
- eBay Austria
- eBay Canada
- eBay Switzerland
- eBay Ireland
- eBay Spain
- eBay Netherlands
- eBay Belgium (FR)
- eBay Belgium (NL)
- eBay Singapore
- eBay Philippines
- eBay India
- eBay Hong Kong
- eBay Poland
This is the number of all currently running eBay listings, created with GarageSale. This makes it the most popular eBay tool for Mac!See listings created with GarageSale