Make your business on eBay
Buy License: 39.99
Version 7.0.6What's New
New in Version 7.0.6(2017-02-08):
- the built-in image editor can be zoomed and scrolled
- on startup, GarageSale selects the items that were last selected
- double-clicking an image in preview mode will now open the built-in editor
- added smart group rules for 'auto restart' and 'did use auto-restart'
- clicking the 'Paid' checkbox for orders or transactions is now reflected on eBay
- shows warning when 'Paid' or 'Shipped' checkbox changes cannot be uploaded to eBay because there's no internet connection
- Best offer: auto accept and auto decline field can contain the same value without raising an error
- image context menu in inventory section works again
- when uploading listings, url-based images sourced from linked inventory items are handled correctly
- source list select and shows newly created items again
- in the attributes panel, GarageSale will download 6000 suggestions per attribute instead of 50
- 'Live'-inspector in listing section summarizes current bid, bid count and views when multiple listings are selected
- will no longer download orders from eBay, when the previous update operation hasn't finished yet
- adds an 'Activity' window, so you can see what operations GarageSale is currently executing
- fixed crash when listings with different payment instructions are selected for bulk editing
- fixed missing scroll bars for the description field in the inventory section
- added missing icons to the various popup menus
- fixed issues with previewing and exporting listings with corrupt image entries in the database
- external image editor menu in inventory mode works again
- the "Relist without changes"-option in the Auto-restart settings has been replaced by an "Relist with image and description changes"-option. Relist with changes could have led to missing images, when the images of the original listing had been already expired.
- variation specifics in row and column headers are preserved when adding multiple rows or columns in the variations panel
- using image editing extensions like Apple's "Markup" works again
- re-ordering images in Preview mode now works in all layouts
- waits for all active operations to finish before quitting
- various crash fixes
for 10.10 and up
Listing CounterThis is the number of all currently running eBay listings, created with GarageSale. This makes it the most popular eBay tool for Mac!
Say “Hello” to the all new GarageSale 7!For the past two years we've been pouring our hearts and souls into an entirely new version of GarageSale for OS X. It's called GarageSale 7, and it will make managing your eBay business from your Mac easier and more pleasant than ever.
GarageSale 7 is re-engineered from the ground up using newest OS X technologies and comes with support for the latest eBay options. We re-designed the whole interface to provide you with a new, improved user experience and better performance.
Upgrade to GarageSale 7 to benefit from many new features and improvements, including a new custom database engine, which deals better with large amounts of data and allows us to adapt to eBay changes more quickly.
Download and Upgrade Now
Try without risk: GarageSale 7 won't alter your existing GarageSale 6 database. You can test-drive it before purchasing a license.
Watch the introduction video
- GarageSale 7 supports macOS Sierra
- Completely re-designed interface with separate modes for Listings, Inventory, Orders and Reports
- Highly improved Preview mode with advanced inline editing capabilities and instant error reporting
- Better error handling: Local live validation of most eBay errors in new "Preflight" panel
- New Reports mode can now generate graphical diagrams
- New Account overview window for all your accounts
- Redesigned Scheduler with countdown display
- New "Launch Control" panel for starting listings
- Import listing drafts from the free GarageSale Scout app for iOS
- Barcode support (UPC, EAN, ISBN) even on the variation level
- Overworked inventory mode with import/export function
- New image editing options: Add forms and text
- Listing designs are now optimized for iPhone
- 4 new internal designs, 4 new Pro Designs in the Design Store
- You can copy/paste settings and images between listing
- Support for eBay's "Out of Stock" option
- Automatic update of eBay category information
The most advanced eBay tool for MacGarageSale is a slick, full-featured client application for the eBay online marketplace. It's fast, easy to use and comes with everything you need to create, list and track your listings and manage your orders and inventory.
Use GarageSale's intuitive and reliable interface to create eBay listings conveniently. Launch your prepared listings whenever you want - manually or automatically by using the built-in scheduler.
For private and business sellersIf eBay is your business, you'll love GarageSale's advanced eBay options like Stores, Variations, Fixed-price Items and Pro Designs. Even as a private seller GarageSale is your tool of choice since it allows you to create professional looking eBay listings in no time and helps you to stay on top of your orders.
Did we already mention that you can use multiple eBay accounts at the same time?
Keep your business under controlNever miss a new order! GarageSale's new Orders sections keeps tracks of incoming orders and is synced with eBay. It shows information about the order status, purchased items and provides you with all buyer details that you need to process the order and to ship your items.
If needed you can communicate with your buyers by sending them an eBay message. Once the item is shipped, upload the tracking ID to eBay and leave feedback right from within GarageSale.
Stand out from the crowdOur free listing designs offer an easy way to make your listings vastly more attractive. GarageSale comes with 150 customizable listing designs for you to choose from. With a fingertip you can fine-tune them or change how images and description are laid out.
In addition, GarageSale offers so-called Pro Designs which let you create highly professional listings. Easily add your store name, store categories, logo and individual text boxes for shipping details, payments, returns, etc. If you run an eBay store you'll love them. 5 Pro Designs are already included in GarageSale, more are available in the built-in Design Store for a reasonable price.
You don't want to use a listing design at all or prefer to use your own HTML code? No problem, GarageSale supports both.
More amazing features
- Financial reports
- Revise running listings
- Relist unsold items
- Auto-restart listings
- Free scheduler built-in
- Inventory tracking
- Free image hosting available
- Batch editing
- YouTube and Vimeo support
- Support for fixed-price-items and auction format
- Listing images can be copied and pasted between listings
- Images can be edited using image editing apps installed on your Mac and with image editing extensions
- When selling cars on eBay Motors or eBay UK, there is now a dedicated field for the vehicle ID (VIN or VRM)
- Return policy, payment options, and tax settings can be specified in GarageSale's XML import format
- Syntax highlighting for HTML code in Editor mode
- See all main features
Upgrades and pricing:GarageSale 7 is a paid upgrade from any previous version of GarageSale. The upgrade costs $ 19.99. Upgrade licenses are only available from within GarageSale 7 (choose “Buy License...” from the “GarageSale” menu).
If you purchased your GarageSale 6 license directly from iwascoding after August 1st 2015, you are eligible for a free upgrade to GarageSale 7. GarageSale 7 will offer you a free license once you start the purchase flow within the application. Unfortunately this free upgrade is not available for customers who bought GarageSale from the Mac App Store.
The full price for a GarageSale 7 single user license is $ 39.99.
Migrating from GarageSale 6GarageSale 7 can import your GS 6 library and your accounts upon first launch (this process may take a while) so you won't lose any work. It uses its own database, so you can run it along side GS 6 without side-effects.
System Requirements:10.10 and up
Pricing:US$ 39.99 (Single User License)
US$ 65.99 (Family License)
eBay Account Requirements:Due to eBay policies your account must be older than 90 days and have at least 10 feedback points as a seller.
eBay (20 countries)
- eBay USA
- eBay Motors (USA)
- eBay Germany
- eBay UK
- eBay Australia
- eBay Italy
- eBay France
- eBay Austria
- eBay Canada
- eBay Switzerland
- eBay Ireland
- eBay Spain
- eBay Netherlands
- eBay Belgium (FR)
- eBay Belgium (NL)
- eBay Singapore
- eBay Philippines
- eBay India
- eBay Hong Kong
- eBay Poland
This is the number of all currently running eBay listings, created with GarageSale. This makes it the most popular eBay tool for Mac!See listings created with GarageSale