The all-in-one eBay tool for Mac OS X
iPhone & iPad
more info ›››
GarageSale 6.6 released - Update now!↓ See what's new in GarageSale 6.6 ↓
- support for the new 'condition description' setting
- support for eBay's global shipping program (eBay US only)
- you can specify a lot size settings for your listings
- updated shipping services for various sites
- updated return policy settings for eBay Germany and eBay UK
- scheduler now shows status icons next to each template
- scheduler now displays error message in tool tip for failed templates
- fixed issues importing videos from YouTube
- improved error handling when searching in eBay's products catalog
- search in eBay's product catalog now show's item without active listings on eBay
- when importing listings from XML, store category can be specified through their category identifier (in case you have several identical named store categories)
- store category popups now show their identifier while the option/alt key is pressed
- added "Reveal in Finder" menu item for images in editor mode
- fixed issues with authorizing Twitter account
Create outstanding eBay auctionsGarageSale is a slick, full-featured client application for the eBay online auction system. With GarageSale Mac OS X users can edit, track and manage all their auctions with one single application - easily and fast.
Use GarageSale's intuitive and reliable interface to create eBay auctions conveniently. Stop waiting for eBay to lead you through endless web pages step-by-step.
No more hassle: Create and manage your auctions with easeGarageSale is fast, easy to use and comes with everything you need to create, list and manage your auctions. GarageSale also integrates perfectly with iPhoto, offers free image hosting, over 140 free auction designs and comes with a built-in Design Store.
eBay Stores, eBay Motors, PayPal, Twitter and many international eBay sites are supported.
Have a look at the Features section to learn more about GarageSale's great capabilities.