The all-in-one eBay tool for Mac OS X
iPhone & iPad
more info ›››
Version 6.9.7 supports eBay's new barcode policy and fixes crashes when running OS X 10.11!↓ See what's new in GarageSale 6.9 ↓
- fixes crashes when running OS X 10.11
- added support for eBay's new barcode policy
- performance improvements
- embedding YouTube videos in eBay listings works again after YouTube API change
- imports condition, condition description and item specifics when creating listing templates from existing listings on eBay
- doesn't send subtitle to eBay that only consist of whitespace characters
- media browser window hides when app switches to background
- TurboLister import is less picky about line ending type in CSV files
- 'Create Templates' button in eBay Import Panel is now updated after 'Select All' is clicked
- fixed listing description import when using ‘Import from My eBay’ feature
- fixed format of category ID field in category panel
- added support for multiple value, user-defined specifics
- fixed a bug in the 'barcode' AppleScript command
- added the [[previewSpecifics]] specifics command to GarageSale's macro language
- added an AppleScript command to set custom specifics
- enabled calculated shipping for eBay UK, added missing shipping services
Create outstanding eBay auctionsGarageSale is a slick, full-featured client application for the eBay online auction system. With GarageSale Mac OS X users can edit, track and manage all their auctions with one single application - easily and fast.
Use GarageSale's intuitive and reliable interface to create eBay auctions conveniently. Stop waiting for eBay to lead you through endless web pages step-by-step.
No more hassle: Create and manage your auctions with easeGarageSale is fast, easy to use and comes with everything you need to create, list and manage your auctions. GarageSale also integrates perfectly with iPhoto, offers free image hosting, over 140 free auction designs and comes with a built-in Design Store.
eBay Stores, eBay Motors, PayPal, Twitter and many international eBay sites are supported.
Have a look at the Features section to learn more about GarageSale's great capabilities.