Play music from every Mac in your network and use any connected Mac as a speaker.
DownloadsDownload the latest version:Version History ↓
The demo version of GarageTunes only allows 10 minutes of usage. You've to restart GarageTunes then or purchase a license.
Click the download link on the left of this page to download the latest version.
Wait until the download is complete, unzip the file and simply drag the application icon to your Applications folder (or wherever you would like to keep it).
You may wish to drag the icon to the Dock for easy access.
GarageTunes 1.2 Beta 2 (2012-10-01)
- signed with Gatekeeper certificate
GarageTunes 1.2 Beta 1 (2012-02-15)
- global shuffle mode over all songs from all connected Macs
- adds button for making currently playing song visible
- shows speaker icon in list mode next to playing song
- stability improvements
GarageTunes 1.1 (2011-11-24)
- reduced memory usage
- can stream songs to AppleTV (second generation) and other Macs
- supports Growl notification system
- added playback control commands to Dock menu
- play sound files dragged onto GarageTunes icon
- easier configuration of sharing restrictions